Phew. The year from hell is almost over. I think it’s safe to say this year was not what anyone expected nor wanted. At the time of writing this (December 27th) I’ve moved back home and been in isolation with my parents since spring break in March. But I want this to mention the good things that happened this year, since there were a few happy things!
- Graduated college with a bachelors in computer science from the school of engineering
- Released Enamored Risks
- Started marketing for Virtuality Project
- 1 year anniversary at Studio Élan
- Spoke at VNConf and Crunchyroll Expo
- Had an interview with a AAA company for my dream job